Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

For the past 2 or 3 years I've been lurking, but Earl has dragged me out of the shadows. Perhaps Earl is unaware that Golden Hope is a high risk speculation. He certainly acts like he expected there to be a guarantee. If you want a guarantee, buy a refrigerator. If you want the chance to make outsized gains, do your due diligence and take responsibility for your choices. Most people here seem to understand that. Earl, evidently, does not. And so he whines. Which I wouldn't mind. The world is full of whiners. What's one more? Except that Earl's whining is adding to the risk of this speculative investment. It appears that he's trying to drag the company down and walk away with the spoils at our expense. And before you accuse me, Earl, of being a plant for the company, do check my profile, click on my bio, and then go check out my website. I can always use the traffic, you might even learn something and drop your petty lawsuit. And while you're there, check out the archives for the Women & Men section. You'll see a screen cap of another man named Earl, there. A Canadian, but from Alberta and a mensch, a real man, whose life meant something but whose tragic death accomplished little, whereas your self-serving whining and frivolous lawsuit will accomplish nothing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply