Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I'm not selling any of my shares of ECU and will not spend my time bellyaching like a little whiny child.  The market is a place for big boys/girls and the market never makes it easy, if it was everyone would be rich instead of the few.  I will stay the course and collect my doe as this bullmarket continues to evolve and the juniors start to move as they will and especially when the market wakes up and realizes ECU is building a billion ounces, I have seen this story so many times over my investment career.   I also have never seen more whining than in recent weeks on many stocks not just ECU.  Lucky for me I have made lots of doe on NOT, QGX, AXL to help keep perspective.

I expect ECU to be my biggest winner of all time before all is said and done and I will allow no amount of frustration to take my big pay day away.  I note that Sinclair in the recent meeting emphasized buy the juniors they are the cheapest and hold the most leverage.  Of course the market will only reward those who it can't drive off from frustration, boredom or shear fear and the market accels at this practice.

New Message
Please login to post a reply