Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

From Jim Sinclair

posted on Oct 15, 2009 07:07PM

Dear Jim,

Here it is! I couldn’t be more pleased!

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Keith C. Long of the Massachusetts Land Court, Department of the Trial Court has just issued one of the most important decisions to come out of a court – any court – with respect to residential mortgage foreclosures.

Click here to view the judgment…

Judge Long has just reaffirmed his March 26, 2009 decision in which he overturned two out of three foreclosures brought by Trustees of securitization trusts.

The first half of his decision recounts the history of these cases and ratifies his statements of fact and conclusions of law. The second half, beginning on page 11, goes even further and discusses the “securitization paradigm” that I placed squarely before the Court on April 17th when I filed a Motion to Intervene In the Public Interest and submitted the first of two expert reports laying out the fatal flaws that permanently impair these securitizations.

The importance of this decision cannot be overstated. This is monumental and it provides a roadmap – MY ROADMAP – for challenging standing and “real party in interest” rights as well as establishing how the Notes and Mortgages have been bifurcated through the securitization of residential mortgage transactions over the last decade.

THIS DECISION HAS DIRECT AND POSITIVE IMPLICATIONS FOR VIRTUALLY EVERY HOMEOWNER FACING FORECLOSURE BY A TRUSTEE OF A SECURITIZED TRUST.

Publicity regarding this decision, and my seminal role in articulately presenting these issues before the Massachusetts Land Court, is about to take the national stage.

CIGA Marie

New Message
Please login to post a reply