Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: this interview from Ed Steer newsletter this morning is worth listening too

My last offering today is a new interview with Jim Rickards that Eric King over at King World News sent me early yesterday morning. It also ended up as a GATA dispatch... and I'll steal Chris Powell's intro... because at this hour, I'm just too tired to write one myself... "Market analyst" is beginning to seem too pedestrian a description for James G. Rickards, senior managing director for market intelligence at the Virginia research firm, Omnis... who, today, is back for another interview with Eric King at King World News. Maybe "planetary observer" will do for this one, in which Rickards foresees more fantastic money creation by central banks... and then the International Monetary Fund via Special Drawing Rights... before market conditions force the imposition of some sort of gold backing for currencies. It's a long interview, dear reader, but certainly falls into the must listen category... and the link is here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply