Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

The key messages are as follows:

- gold/pyrite con shipments now running smoothly

- the tailings processing has now ended and this transition meant lower production from the sulphide mill temporarily as the company has been gearing up stopes for a full schedule of sulphides processing at 320 tpd for Q4 which should output approximately 70-75 tpd of gold/pyrite con depending on grade input

- this mine development increase of opening new stopes created much more development ore material of lower grade but this is highly positive for future production of higher grade stopes, lower grade development ores was 50% higher than Q2

- testing of Chicago ore material from several exploration areas will increase future ore material available to increase mill throughput as indicated in the press release

- indicated mills will be operating at a combined rate of 900 to 1000 tpd which is an increase from around 800 tpd

- higher grade ores will be run in Q4

- mine development for production has increased knowledge of the inferred resource significantly which will help in upgrading to M&I resource

- stating that they expect to significantly increase resource as they continue exploration indicates to me that they will not only conitnue to open production stopes adding to information base but go back to drilling soon

- gross revenues are increasing nicely and should provide a baseline for going forward

New Message
Please login to post a reply