Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: is the market finally paying attention or starting to listen again??

Is the market finally starting to grasp the significance of the repeated references by Michel in press releases for many months and in fact years if you go back and look, into how much larger our resource should actually be due to under-estimation in the official 43-101 report and even new areas that have been opened that aren't included in the present 43-101. I would guess the company can add close to another 170-200 million silver eq. ounces due to these factual occurences plus upgrade our M&I to closer to 150 million silver eq. ounces. Maybe the market is starting to listen again. I wonder what the market will do when the company starts drilling deep massive sulphide targets in the future and hits even more impressive results.

Quote from Michel in today's news release below:

Michel Roy, chief executive officer and chairman of ECU, stated: "Once again this new resource block provides further evidence that we continue to open mineralized areas that prove to be either higher grade or larger widths or both, than what is reported in our mineral resource report. In this case, higher grades were realized plus an additional section that extends almost 70 per cent beyond the reported mineral resource section. This new mineralization is in the heart of the developed area of our most important mining unit, Santa Juana."

New Message
Please login to post a reply