Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: News - ECU Silver to Start Deep Drilling on Massive Sulphides in First Quarter

Just a short answer here Scruffy. The deep massive sulphide targets would likely be highly profitable and certainly profitble at the metal value you mention in your post Scruffy. It's a simple matter of driving a ramp that has actually already been started a couple years ago. This ramp is presently planned, the last I heard and as I understand it, to open up level 21. We presently operate from level 12 to level 18 and the massive sulphides start around level 30 or so. Keep in mind that this is a small mountain and the levels start well above ground or sea level plus these veins will extend all the way down to the deep massive sulphide level and the engineering for production would be very doable.

Let's not jump the gun on future economiuc studies before the company calculates the resource and does the work. But I will say that those who know the Santa Juana structure the best are very confident these exploration targets will significantly increase the present resource and put ECU in a whole other class higher. I'm very happy the company is back to real serious exploration as this is what will double or triple the existing resource.

I suggest people review the ECU slide presentation to get a better feel for where the massive are located and how much mineralization exists all the way down as the company searches for the main source.

New Message
Please login to post a reply