Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

The information you seek is not on Sedar but on Sedi, I was actually there today looking up the positions of all officers and directors of ECU. Steve Altmann has 4.8 million options but only 1 million are in the money right now with exercise prices for the majority of options at $2.40 and $3.00. He has plenty of incentive to get the share price higher and would benefit greatly so anyone who thinks his interests aren't aligned with the shareholders would be greatly mistaken.

I also note that option positions are always disclosed in the annual reports of all TSX listed companies along with compensation and stock held including any warrants but not always in the quarterly reports.

I will also suggest that at least 1 million of those $1.00 options will be exercised shortly and this will inject a minimum of $1 million dollars by company executive.

I can assure you that Mr. Roy is accutely aware of what the present views of some sharholders are, very aware and concerned as his interests are exactly aligned with ours the shareholders. This is a tough business and lots of things happen that alter short term success and timelines and frustrate shareholders but be assured it also frustrates management and they are paid to respond and find solutions.

That having been said, I am very much looking forward to 2011 for ECU and have high expectations for resource building from the committments made to drill on 3 fronts, Santa Juana, Chicago and San Diego. Plus expect production to move forward and economic studies to be finally released.

Yes a number of ECU's peers moved sooner and faster and as I recall this has also happened in the past where ECU eventually caught up and then advanced more. Markets are tough places and ECU had a few more issues to overcome having been caught off guard a little more than some others in 2008 but our time is fast approaching and when the company puts up significant drill results on 3 fronts in the coming weeks and 800 million ounces of silver eq. over the next 12 months or so on the way to over a billion silver eq. ounces eventually all will be as it should once again with ECU. It will happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply