Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Great post jnycat,

Casey I think you need to think of this merger as you would a marriage.

Our parents (our board), who we obviously trust (or we wouldn't have invested or stuck around) has found a nice partner whose equally as pretty as we are handsome (and she has some cash). We're both young, energetic and well meaning, falling in love with our potential together. The agreement was set in good faith and with mutual trust.

Nothing in the world would be worse then to try and 'renegotiate' our marriage or to try and squeeze a bit more dowry outta the girl before we walk down the isle. The deal is fair for companies of equal size; trying to push for more creates a bad taste and starts the marriage off badly. We certainly don't want a runaway bride, jilted by our demands for a pre-nup. We need to start thinking like a team, like a unified unit. What looks like an advantageous move today hurts our new union tomorrow... unless you're planning on cutting and running with the gifts after the reception and catching a plane to Argentina.

For one, I think she's pretty hot and I'm looking forward to seeing what kids we have and what stuff we'll buy together. I'd rather look positively towards a nice profitable future, then to dwell on some self-serving, brief attempt to get a bit more and risk the union all together. Heck push too far and we're Hugh Hefner, all dejected and looking quickly for another partner but this time desperately. Others would suddenly see us in a new light, and probably not a good one for the company or for us.

I propose a toast... "may this be the last cartel trashing and sub-1 dollar week (or sub-20!) we see"

Cheers

Soul

New Message
Please login to post a reply