Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hi again all,

Sorry SomChai, I would LOVE to take you up on the offer, but Thailand is actually the shortest stop for me, I just have "One night in Bangkok" (cue the music) on the way to Yangon (Air Asia) on Jan 19th. On the way back I also stop in Bangkok, but only for a transfer of a few hours. The main part of the trip is 10 days in Myanmar, 4 days in Siep Ream and a trip down the Mekong Delta.

Baba - truth is, I have a serious Apple love... tis true. :) In fact I like anything that is solid, well thought out, works efficiently and values simplicity. Hmmm... what could be more solid and simple then PM and an efficient PM economic system? :)

BigPic - I hope your right on the 7 bagger. I actually think that is coming, but I have no faith in predicting when. As for the politics, the problem I see is that the current US political scene will never fix a thing. They are all bought and sold.

I like many things about Mr. Paul, especially his economic policies, but in the current real world he hasn't got a chance in Hades of either getting elected or actually making changes if he does. Presidential power is SO overrated anyhow... from what I know of Obama, he's smart and well meaning (I agree with much of his international politics - NOT Afganistan) but he was too bought and sold by Wall Street. Wall Street runs the White House, this will not change.

I think one has more real power domestically running one of the big tech or oil companies. The only power a President has is internationally - but lets be honest, the US has used up a lot of their goodwill in international politics and have really exhausted their resources. Using Europe as a distraction has fixed nothing... a collapse is imminent & that's why we are here and that's why we value metals.

Oh and my iPad ;)

Soul

New Message
Please login to post a reply