Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Golden Minerals Reports Significant Operational Improvements at Velardena

Couple of things:

First, fantastic release, the improvements to the mine sound astonishingly good!

I guess it was released to some a day or so early - what the heck, we've been there plenty of times - at least the direction was positive, which is just great! Speaking of being there, the fact that the resource reports will be delayed further is absolutely par for the course, can't get too upset about that, seen it way too many times not only with ECU, but many, many others.

Second, GWR, great posts all day long, thanks for your perspective on the release and the company - your vision is coming into focus for the rest of us!!

Third, a quote from the release:

"Golden's primary focus has been on improving head grade in the feed supplied to the mills and on moving underground mine development outside the mineral veins."

I think I have a handle on "improving head grade," but what does "moving underground mine development outside the mineral veins" mean?????

New Message
Please login to post a reply