Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I hear you tdw... I priced down on my stock for the first year or so, but I haven't bought or sold anything since the merger. There just is something that looks wrong here... and that's my worry, even if there isn't something wrong, people who would invest now believe that there is/ or may be. It's starting to become a self fulfilling prophecy, soon we will be worth the same amount we hold in cash. Ridiculous, but there you go that's where we are at.

I hope to god this is one of those moments Coach always mentions where every fiber of your being is screaming to get out and that's where you plunge in. I would, but I've been all in for so long and have such a far, far, far way to go before I would ever be back in the black that I prefer to think of the money as 'lost' for now. I pray that isn't reality, but it's the only way I keep a level head when watching such ridiculousness.

I would always be the first one to listen to the 'it's what's in the ground that counts' argument, but despite the monetary loss only being a unrealised paper loss, it's absolutely gutting to watch. This board has been brilliant over the years and to see the good people here suffer at the invisible hands of something illogical is heartbreaking.

I hope this all turns around soon and we can see some optimism, but we haven't been fairly priced in the market for years.

I'm healthy, my kids and wife and healthy and I have a great life... so in many ways this is just a blip on the horizon. Putting things in perspective helps, but if there is someone messing with this stock, and I ever had the chance to meet him/her/it... it probably wouldn't be pretty.

Soul with a dash of anger

New Message
Please login to post a reply