Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Le Metropole Members,

I have spent the last 24 hours, or most of it after having dinner with my stock brocker Bullish Boh Bagley and his gorgeous wife Deb, reaching out to the media about my recent commentary and the GATA message from so long ago.

It is time we ALL finally pound the table on what GATA has to say. DO SOMETHING! Contact the financial media and the CEO's of the gold/silver shares you are invested in about this gold/silver price suppression nonsense.

Yeah, we will eventually win the day, but who needs this nightmare aggravation we are dealing with now? Live is ticking on!

Go for it,

Bill

July 28, 2012

GATA, SHAKA ZULU, And The Coming Gold/Silver STORM!

Hi,

This is Bill Murphy, GATA chairman and of www.LeMetropoleCafe.com, and I am contacting to you regarding my commentary on Friday. To get right to the point, three quality sources told me three weeks ago that the gold and silver markets were going to take off in August and I have been pounding the table on such ever since. The action in the Gold Cartel suppressed precious metals markets the past few days suggests that surge has already started.

As part of this surge, it has come to my attention that the nefarious activities of JP Morgan's manipulative short position in the silver market is going to come to light in August, especially since they still have a big problem with that position ... and part of it relates to their announced "whale trade loss issue," if what I am told is spot on.

The Barclay's Libor scandal has alerted the investment world how manipulated the financial markets really are. The Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee has been sounding off on this critical issue since January 1999. On January 31, 2008, the Wall Street Journal printed GATA's $264,000 full page color ad about the ramifications of the gold price manipulation scheme. We used the words "disaster" and "catastrophe" about what was coming in that very ad. In typical fashion, the press ignored GATA and how prescient we were?

http://www.gata.org/node/wallstreetjournal

Two months later the financial market collapsed in the US began in full fury.

Perhaps this portion of my Friday commentary will be of interest to you before the end of summer:

It is time for things to happen. As you know by now, I have been jumping up and down for fireworks to happen in August. We shall see. All I can say is that what has been brought to my attention over last three week period from the "best of" sources all points to the same conclusion. It will be nitty gritty time SOON. Perhaps that "soon" is "now" the way gold has traded the past three days.

If what I think I know is correct, it will be time to pour it on our adversaries and send them running for the hills. It got me to thinking of some old time energy which could recirculate to give The Gold Cartel the PUSH in that direction of those hills.

So much time goes by, many veteran Café members and GATA supporters might forget where one of GATA's initial energy efforts came from to defeat The Gold Cartel. It surfaced from GATA's trips to South Africa and relates to Africa's greatest general in history, Zulu warrior chieftain SHAKA. It was around that time that one of the greatest movies ever, Zulu, starring Michael Caine, was on cable TV over and over again. It caught my imagination about how GATA could employ SHAKA's battle plan to win the day for us ... especially pertinent in that the Zulu miners were suffering so badly due to the heinous Gold Cartel's price suppression scheme, as was all of South Africa.

So, retro time, as we continue to follow the SHAKA battle plan to defeat the heinous Gold Cartel...

An update on that Enveloping Horn Strategy?

*Our legal efforts against The Gold Cartel at the point of the horn are ongoing, as you well know by our latest FOIA efforts.

*Our left flank efforts with the press to expose The Gold Cartel's price suppression scheme have gone on further than imaginable, what with all the evidence GATA has come up against them. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined how bought off and cowardly the financial press really is. I could go on and on here, but you get it and know that by now. The good news is the sleepy and kowtowed financial market reporters finally have their sniffers going in our direction after all these years.

*Our right flank already has won a clear victory. The big hedgers, AngloGold and Barrick, allied with The Gold Cartel back then, ended up running for their own hills and took something like $20 billion in losses for their ill-advised association with the dark side. $20 BILLION! GATA was right and the shareholders of those firms paid the consequences. Of course, all those higher ups at Barrick especially, just get off with tens of millions in compensation. "SO BE IT," as SHAKA would say.

One more thing, and prior to our GATA conference, I met with the KING of the Zulus in Durban, South Africa, a direct descendant of SHAKA. I promised him GATA would win the day for his Zulu miners. While his security was extensive and time consuming, he was a most engaging man and great company?

A 40 second sound bite before GATA's historic Gold Rush 21 conference in the Yukon's Dawson City in August of 2005 follows below. Andrey Bykov, economic advisor to Russia's President Putin at the time, said it was the finest conference he ever attended. He then came back to GATA's sold out conference at the Savoy Hotel in London a year ago, at which 400 people attended from 38 countries?

http://youtu.be/kQQNZZobzyo

Bill Murphy

Chairman

Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee

New Message
Please login to post a reply