Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

It is always good to be prepared for what is to come. I think EdG is right in forecasting a big show to call the final (double) top in gold at $1900. I bet Clive Maund will be one of the prominent bloggers/letter writers who will sell the concept to us as if it is a certainty. What makes all this more interesting, is the time left for gold to go from $1655 today to that test of the $1900. We might get there in February/March, so there might be quite some upside immediately ahead of us. DCFM.

Gold: 2013 Looks Like 2009, Which Looked Like 2005

I recall making the suggestion on jsmineset.com that gold, following a similar setup displayed in 2005, would rally despite bearish expectations and a large negative net long position in 2009 (chart). This suggestion came as the community frozen in fear from experts screaming double top struggled to find reasons to hold gold into 2011.

Expect history to repeat again in 2013. 2013 looks a lot like 2009, which looked a lot like 2005. Screams of double top are coming and the community will once again struggle to find reason to hold gold into 2015.

Chart: Gold London P.M Fixed and the Commercial Traders COT Futures and Options Net Long As A % of Open Interest

http://edegrootinsights.blogspot.fr/2013/01/gold-2013-looks-like-2009-which-looked.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply