Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Over the years I have posted here that I since 2006 have moved part of my assets to Europe and spend much time there. Just look at the relative prices of dollars vs some European currencies, most notable to me is Swiss Frank relative to C$ over the last 20 years. The relative values have almost reversed.

To answer Cockerel, I do follow politics and consider that topic an integral item in consideration where and how to live. I also had my hope on Trump, but am now also disappointed with him.

As to precious metals (because our stock is firmly tied to their price) they will continue to languish.
Western politics want the real money to be devalued relative to their bogus paper so no end is yet in sight.
I originally thought that 2008 was the end and 2009 was going to be heavenly. So much for what I think.

What we all know is that due to that manipulation, paper is being slowly exchanged for real money by smart heads. West is, and will even more later, pay heavily for that stupidity.

The trigger for the cows comming home is likely a war between west and east. Now my thought is that it might be better for me if it happens after my passing from this world.

A pessimistic summation, not to disenhence I now rarely post here, Ed G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply