Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

The upward momentum the past 2 months has been impressive, far surpassing most of the sector.

Perhaps long term investors are returning, recalling the fact that this stock traded at $20/sh. when AUMN and ECU consummated their merger in 2011 before banks began to hammer gold/silver.

I suspect that when mgmt. reports Q4 in early Feb. a significant number of warrants will have been converted providing the company with even more financial liquidity.  This is critical because it helps assure that AUMN shouldn't need to raise any more capital thru stock offerings for a long time.  In the recent past, that is what has killed the stock.  In that quarterly report, we'll also probably get a peak at early production results from Rodeo.

Watching bitcoin skyrocket, I can only imagine that gold/silver will also soar again very soon, probably beginning tonight, Sunday Jan 3rd at 6pm EST when metals begin trading for the upcoming week.  I continue to believe that this stock will trade at $1 in January, '21.

Silverbull50

New Message
Please login to post a reply