Welcome To the Goldstone Resources Inc.HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Goldstone Reports Encouraging Results From Preliminary Drilling at Leitch

Here we have more good news that continues to build value on the ground, unfortunately not being reflected in the sp as the whole market sells off. It appears as though there could be some very turbulent waters in front of us....ie Euro countries defulting. This could actually drive all sp's lower as we all watch our portfolio values drop.

It is times like this that strong balance sheets (In the case of junior explore co's, strong cash position), and good management will help to see a company through times like this. It may even provide the ability to lower our average purchase price.

I can say easily that this GRC does have strong cash reserves and IS building value on the ground, and accomplishing the objectives they have laid out. This is quite unlike some other Co's in the same area.

I can only view this pull back as an opportunity to participate in a future rebound. I hold this view as the macro issues that effect the price of gold continue to build a strong bull case for the long term.

Cheers

Fish

New Message
Please login to post a reply