This Hub Is Under Construction Please Check Back Soon

Free

I've read a couple weeks ago Mr Dylan would personnaly participate in all topics of the forum to comment them. I have a couple of questions for which i'm unable to find answers...

Mr Dylan mentions in all GOOD corporate videos that GOOD is a technology company

Questions:

1 - If GOOD is really a technology, why there is no Executive Technology VP or equivalent. Who is responsible of all technical stuff? 

2 - The profile of the directors and VPs are not depicting technical profiles so who is GOOD technology guru?? As often used by Mr Dylan, who is the technological Alpha Leader (no looking here for an advisor but for the guy who filled the patent, who is doing daily programming or leading a programming team... the real tech guy...)

3 - On Linked In there are 13 employes of GOOD, no one with technology skills... No programmers, no R&D director, no real-time embedded expert, no network expert... nothing. How can you have patents pending without a technical team?

4 - I've look deeply in patent databases and found nothing about or in relation with GOOD. Can Mr Dylan provide additional information about the patent submission, the date, the content, the patent number?  

At the end, i'm just doing my DD. With such revenues GOOD should not be an empty shell but when digging, i found nothing about a technical team, technology, patent info, etc... So i just don't understand who is behind the business, who is making it running, who is maintaining the service, etc... Infrastructure is required to push video at high speed with low latency, this means you also need ALPHA technical leaders woking daily on it so who is GOOD technical team?

Thanks a lot in advance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply