This Hub Is Under Construction Please Check Back Soon

Free

Hello, I have some questions that I would like to get an answer to before I invest in Good Life Networks.

How many integrations can Good Life Network's possibly do? How many are in the pipeline, and can Good go short of integrations, how big is the supply?

What's the reason for diluting shareholders with acqustions when the company grows quick organically? 

Is there a lot of institutional investor interest in Good Life Networks?

Do the company still plan to go ahead with the two other acqustions that Dylan have spoken about?

It seems like Good Life Network is the owner of a podcast company called Good Life Revolution, is this company paid for by Good Life Network? Is the company created for Jesse Dylan's own interest or is it created to create shareholder value? 

What are the names of the public companies that Jesse Dylan has ran?

Did Jesse and George have a personal relation before Good Life Network chose Agoracom as their IR partner? I can't see how a couple interviews and a discussion forum that no one uses justifies $60.000 worth of shareholders money.

Who's the founder of Good Life Network and who came up with the idea of creating/transforming it into an video advertising company? 

Who's the one intergrating the companies into the ad exchange?

Who programmed the technology?

Thanks in advance!

New Message
Please login to post a reply