Video Advertising Is The Future
Trailing twelve months consolidated proforma revenue for GLN, 495 Communications and ImpressionX was $40.2M
Good Life Networks Profile
- Revenue increases by 106% to $20,077,289 over FY2017 with Adjusted EBITDA of $2,274,055
- Q4 FY2018 revenue of $10,076,639 is highest quarter reported to date
- FY2018 trailing pro forma of ~ $48,000,000 with Adjusted EBITDA of $7,100,000
- Entered into a definitive agreement to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of 495 Communications, LLC
- a leading advertising and content marketing company based in New York City and Santa Monica, California.
- Quality of Earnings as at August 31, 2018; 495’s
- Trailing Twelve Month revenue was reported at approximately USD$14.4M (CDN$18.1M equivalent),
- adjusted EBITDA came in at USD$1.9M (CDN$3.3M equivalent).
- Entered into an agreement with Einstein Exchange as launch partner for their AR (accounts receivable) blockchain application, US Patent Office, serial number 62/634,333.
- “Our AR block chain solution helps our partners improve pay cycles and get paid faster,” stated CEO Jesse Dylan. “This patent pending solution is a huge competitive advantage for GLN as we attract more partners.” Mr. Dylan continued “Our partners get paid in hours instead of months, and they don’t have to pay enormous factoring fees to do so…”
- Einstein will provide the technology and infrastructure to allow the listing, promotion, sale and redemption of the GLN AR token, both through accredited investors and via the Einstein Exchange.
- Entered into an agreement AMPD Holdings Corp.
- To provide the Company’s programmatic advertising technology to Gaming industry
- AMPD specializing in Game Technologies and is the only company in Canada specifically focused on providing technology solutions for game developers and publishers
WHY GOOD LIFE NETWORKS?
VIDEO ADVERTISING IS THE FUTURE
- Patent Pending A.I. makes 100,000 calculations per second to deliver effective advertising without exposure to the recent ad privacy scandals
- Growing global reach targeting 750 Million Users
- Goal: to be the 3rd largest Ad platform outside of Facebook and Google
Programmatic advertising is the automation of buying and selling digital advertising – The Future of Advertising. The Company's artificial intelligence makes over 100,000 calculations per second to determine the suitability of a video before placing an advertisement.
The Digital Advertising industry in the U.S. hit $88 Billion in 2017 surpassing TV $72B for the first time!
What Does GLN Do?
Runs a high-speed exchange “ORA”
Used by media buyers AND sellers
Access to millions of websites and mobile devices worldwide
Proprietary video tech stack, built for cross device video advertising
GLN placed ads about three times faster than IAB standards (250 milliseconds)
IAB Standard 700 milliseconds.
Means more ads are sold that are more accurately targeted and at a higher price creating more revenue for the company
Placed nearly 1BN video ads
Increased capacity to allow for future additional integrations
- SCALE - access to 750 million users across 17 platforms
- Efficiency - 3 times faster than the industry standard
- Accuracy – Uses patent pending machine learning algorithms
- Innovation – mobile compliant, blockchain ready, HTML5 compatible, and AI focused
Last changed at 04-Apr-2019 08:23AM by AGORACOM