Welcome To The Grande Portage Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hi duncan,

Unfortunately I do not know where 10bagger is. I used to read also his posts and he presented to us a couple of stocks which have potential but however we are playing in the Venture. He introduced to us MEO, GPG and also Junex.

Junex is doing great, when he mentioned JNX was around $.80 and now is a lot higher around $2.50.

In one conversation, also appeared the name of GRW (Gravity West Mining) and that was a real Pump & Dump. I invested a small amount in it and get caught, but that´s the game. There was a member in this BB named "Jesuslovesyou" that seem to know a lot, but finally I think he was a paid pumper. I´m suspicious that 10bagger and Jesuslovesyou could be the same person but do not have the proof. The 2 made 2 things in common:

1. Say that they will let us know when they sell. And in both cases they let us know when they had already sold and said to be really sorry with the rest of the hub since their "call" was not the right one. And in both cases management had "lie" to them

2. They dissapeared and never again have been seen

These similarities let me think he is somewhere in Agora with another nickname and writting very knowledgeable articles. He is really intelligent and knows how to write really apealling articles. The stocks he presents are really good stocks but he pumps and then runs away with the money when the stock seems to be overbought

That was just my feelings about 10baggers disapearance, but that´s true that thanks to him I am in Meo and also in this one. This stock should be almost in its bottom and the potential is incredible, the only thing that has taken this stock to a dime is the lack of NR´s since they have paused operations until middle of may.

So, I will wait with a stinky bid to be filled and build a bigger core position. In these times cash liquidity is really important! There are bargains out there...

Are you in or waiting for a further drop?

It´s a long time that I do not post, I becoming a bit tired in Meo´s game although I will not sell until all news are released and think it´s time to move.

Regards!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply