Welcome to the 3D Graphene Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

BREAKING: Empower Clinics Announces Joint Venture with Heritage Cannabis for the Production of Hemp Derived CBD Oils and Formulated Products in Oregon USA

• Heritage, via its wholly owned subsidiary Purefarma Solutions Inc., will install extraction units and related downstream extraction equipment inside Empower’s existing 5,000 sq. ft. licenced hemp processing facility in Sandy, OR.
  • JV will be equally funded by both companies with Heritage investing an initial $500,000 for start-up funds, as the build out completes and the JV secures high quality hemp supply from local growers
  • Once operational, the JV will begin producing proprietary branded products for Empower’s corporately owned physician staffed health clinics in Washington State, Oregon, Nevada and Arizona

Epw logo1

Hub On AGORACOM / Read Release

ounces Management Changes
GL
Graphene 3D Lab

November 15, 2018                                                                TSX-V: GGG, OTCQB: GPHBF

Graphene 3D Announces Management Changes
November 15, 2018 -- Ronkonkoma, NY -- Graphene 3D Lab Inc. (TSXV: GGG, OTCQB: GPHBF) ("Graphene 3D" or the "Company") announces leadership changes as Dr. Elena Polyakova has resigned from her positions of co-CEO and director effective today. Dr. Polyakova is planning to pursue an academic career in graphene research and is joining the Centre for Advanced 2D Materials at the National University of Singapore (the "Centre") in a position of Senior Research Fellow. Daniel Stolyarov will transition from co-CEO and serve as the sole CEO of the Company.

Dr. Polyakova's transition has the potential of helping the Company establish a friendly and informal relationship with the Centre for Advanced 2D Materials, one of the world's largest scientific institutions dedicated to graphene research. Exploring potential collaboration opportunities in the future between the Company's research team and the Centre's leading scientists could prove to be very beneficial for both parties given the R&D capabilities and shared expertise in graphene. The Company expects to provide a corporate update shortly that will summarize recent corporate developments and some key growth opportunities.

The Company's CEO, Daniel Stolyarov, stated: "During her work at the Company, Dr. Polyakova was instrumental in establishing a strong technical team for the Company and leading the research and development of innovative graphene materials." Stolyarov added, "Dr. Polyakova's work contributed significantly tothe advancement of the Company's core IP portfolio, which our team is committed to bringing to market. We are grateful to Dr. Polyakova for her devoted work and we wish her success in her new endeavors."

Former co-CEO and Director, Dr. Polvakova, stated: "This is an important transition point, both in my career and for the Company. During the course of my appointment as co-CEO, I had the chance to work together with very bright scientific people and have a tremendous amount of confidence in the team's ability. I am most passionate about the fundamental science of graphene, and I believe transitioning to take on this senior research role at this time is a good fit both personally and for the Company." Dr. Polvakova added, "I truly believe in the Company's team and vision and I'm confident that the increasing blend of science and business focuses will set the Company up for success in the near-future."  

New Message
Please login to post a reply