Emerging Advanced Materials Company
Advanced Mining and Exploration Company, Focused on Mine-to-Market Commercialization
Gratomic Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT)
Completing the final 10% of mine construction, commissioning established for October of 2020
Rare Aukam Graphite Mine
- Granted Mining License in March 2020 for the Aukam High-Grade Crystalline Graphite mine.
- Vein graphite asset ranging between 3% Cg and 81% Cg through drilling, sampling, and bulk sampling.
- One of the only jurisdictions of viable vein graphite outside of Sri-Lanka
- Visible Surface Graphite Identified over 15 km strike.
- In the final 3-month construction phase of the 20,000* tpa processing plant, which will enable Gratomic to produce graphite concentrates of 98.37% Cg purity on average.
- Surface stockpiles that will serve as initial feedstock for the first two years of production.
- Several veins open in lower adit easily accessible for immediate mining.
- Aukam graphite to graphene assayed at Swansea University, UK where plasma processes delivers graphenes at 99% Cg
- This unique asset is poised to replace a large part of declining production capacity of vein graphite from Sri Lanka
- The Aukam graphite when converted to graphenes have proven suitable for inks & pastes for the printed electronics industry, super hydrophobic graphenes variants for architectural and marine coatings, elastomers for cycle, passenger vehicle tires and elements for resistive heaters
- Under a USD $25 Million (payable in TODA notes) supply agreement with TODAQ.
- Gratomic will supply TODAQ with pre-graphene graphite to be used by TODAQ as a reserve backstop to underpin the value of deployed TODA Notes (TDN).
- TODAQ has, to date, placed two initial purchase orders, for 1,200 tonnes of graphite, for USD $6 Million(payable in TDN 60 Million at an agreed exchange rate of USD $0.10 per TDN),
- A third-order is anticipated for another 600 tonnes of graphite is to be placed, for an additional USD $3 Million (payable in TDN 30 Million at an agreed exchange rate of USD $0.10 per TDN). The balance of the order (USD $16 Million) will be paid for in TDN, with the TDN valued at the market rate of exchange
Under a sales agreement with Phu Sumika, Gratomic will supply to Phu Sumika 7,500 tonnes of graphite per annum
- term of five years from the date the Aukam Plant begins commercial production
- The sales agreement contemplates the sale of graphitic product ranging from 80% to 99.9% carbon at prices ranging between $500 to USD $2,800 per tonne
The Aukam Mine