Great Panther Silver Limited

Fastest growing primary silver producer in Mexico.

Free
Message: Great Panther Details High Grade Drilling Results from Exploration Program at Tucano Gold Mine in Guyana Shield

Great Panther Details High Grade Drilling Results from Exploration Program at Tucano Gold Mine in Guyana Shield

posted on Jul 30, 2019 08:10AM

2019-07-30 08:07:02 AM ET (MT Newswires)

08:07 AM EDT, 07/30/2019 (MT Newswires) -- GREAT PANTHER MINING LIMITED (GPR.TO, GPL) reported Tuesday that the first results from in-mine exploration since the company acquired the Tucano Gold Mine on March 5, 2019 are returning high gold grades over notable widths below the existing TAP AB3 open pit. A statement said results from 10 of the first 12 holes have returned intersections such as 15.35 g/t Au over 13.55 metres, including 30.94 g/t Au over 5.35 metres, in hole 19TABDD001; and 13.00 g/t Au over 25.50 metres, including 63.40 g/t Au over 5.00 metres, in hole 19TABDD010.

"These first results from the in-mine drilling are highly encouraging and are the first step in unlocking the potential that we see at Tucano," said Jim Bannantine, President & CEO, in a statement. "We have already made significant operational improvements and gold production is increasing. Exploration of Tucano is a key focus for Great Panther with the objective of increasing the mine life and ultimately enhancing the economics and with the goal of returning significant value for our shareholders."

New Message
Please login to post a reply