Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Dear Lebowski,

I hope that expressing your feeling help you, and it’s ok I am used to be the punching bag.

Heck just looks at the posting of Stocknews101 and others on Stockhouse…

Well actually Stocknews101 did go over the line many times and that is why is account was suspended for a 2 times today for 7 days by Stockhouse.

Even the guys from Stockhouse have told me the following when I emailed some of his post:

“The good news about the statement below is that if you wanted to get a lawyer to subpoena us I believe we would have his information and you could sue and win for defamation.”

This being said, all that I can say is that while I agree that there have been delays, there have not been any problems with our projects.

Nothing that warrants our new 52 weeks low, but sometime markets are like that.

People have to realized that what we are doing is unique an potentially game changer, so there is no roadmap to guide us, so we have to guestimate some of the information and sometime we get our timing right but most often we get it wrong, but that is part of the deal with a spec plays like ours.

Now about the gold, yes there have been delays, but I did not know that gold had an expiry date, so while it may frustrate individual investors timing, it change nothing to the Company value.

Yes, I agree that a more factual promotional efforts need to be done, and the first step was the new HPQ presentation, and the reason why I also did a video presentation is that I wanted to take the time to explain to investors were we were and were we were going.

But instead of engaging me in a question and answer format on Agoracom, the “bashing crew” on Stockhouse did their work and create the feelings that I was back pumping the stock.

In fact I stand by all the statements in the presentation, at the time of the presentation, the represent what we believe to be true. Over time situation may change and that is why we update the presentation.

Now regarding the testing results, what I find funny is that like you, many people claims that there has been no information forthcoming about purity testing since February 2017, but what about the May 16 and June 23, 2017 press release that talk about it?

Ok I will address one last point, insider buying, your right I have not made any purchase, but I do have an important position in the stock and I am keeping funds available to exercise my options and warrants.

But I did take advantage of today sale to make a significant contribution to my TFSA.

I will stop my answer now, as I have flight to take.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

PS, the disclaimer is used as a reminder to investor that we are not a blue ship stock but a spec play, just in case people were wondering.

Disclaimers: This post contains certain forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements containing the words "may", "plan", "will", "estimate", "continue", "anticipate", "intend", "expect", "in the process" and other similar expressions which constitute "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements reflect the Company's current expectation and assumptions, and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, our expectations regarding the acceptance of our products by the market, our strategy to develop new products and enhance the capabilities of existing products, our strategy with respect to research and development, the impact of competitive products and pricing, new product development, and uncertainties related to the regulatory approval process. Such statements reflect the current views of the Company with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and other risks detailed from time-to-time in the Company's on-going filings with the securities regulatory authorities, which filings can be found at www.sedar.com. Actual results, events, and performance may differ materially. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements either as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable securities laws.

New Message
Please login to post a reply