Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Dear Saint2709,

I still have some time before my flight, so I will add the following to the discussion.

You, and by you I also refer to your Friend Stocky always come back to that February Press release, the George interview with the turn of the knob comment and the subsequent $0.17 financing versus the previous one at $ 0.14 as a bad thing management did.

Seriously, since when did raising funds at a higher price, with less dilution for shareholders become a bad thing?

Knowing how the market reacted since then I should have raised a heck of lot more funds at $0.17…

Yes, I agree a lot of thing did not go the way I wanted between the months of March and May, but I am amaze that you guys still come back with the same complains over and over.

So let me make this very clear; I have no problems admitting that there have been many more bumps on the road, and I agree that there have been delays, but from were I sit with the information I have, I feel that the project is advancing in the right direction, and that over time these futile discussions will be nothing but a bad memory.

By the way, all the test you complain about have been done, but as I keep telling, the reason why we have not issued any update is that we still have test outstanding at some labs….

I will stop my answer now, as my flight is ready to take off.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

PS, the disclaimer is used as a reminder to investor that we are not a blue ship stock but a spec play, just in case people were wondering.

Disclaimers: This post contains certain forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements containing the words "may", "plan", "will", "estimate", "continue", "anticipate", "intend", "expect", "in the process" and other similar expressions which constitute "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements reflect the Company's current expectation and assumptions, and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to, our expectations regarding the acceptance of our products by the market, our strategy to develop new products and enhance the capabilities of existing products, our strategy with respect to research and development, the impact of competitive products and pricing, new product development, and uncertainties related to the regulatory approval process. Such statements reflect the current views of the Company with respect to future events and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and other risks detailed from time-to-time in the Company's on-going filings with the securities regulatory authorities, which filings can be found at www.sedar.com. Actual results, events, and performance may differ materially. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements either as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable securities laws.

New Message
Please login to post a reply