Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Steven,

Done?  Oh man no!  By your question, the task at hand is bigger than that what you perceive.

First and most important, the new mining law required us to get written permission from ALL the 30 property owners to trespass their land.  Those are one on one meetings!   The townspeople of St-Simon-Les-Mines are fantastic and very cooperative.  Gold is part of the town lore and heritage.

The AMT is roadside and therefore not an issue.  However, the ERT over the old shafts as well as the gravimetrics cuts across many lots.  In some cases, we needed to clear cut bush & small trees.  The INRS guys just finished flagging the many KMs of required lines.

We have to break for hunting season that is just starting.  The surveys should take all of October and perhaps even into November.

I don't know and I won't publicly speculate as to when we will get the final geophysics report.  But I will be eagerly waiting the results! 

Regards

Patrick
--
Patrick Levasseur
President, COO
Tel: 514 846 3271
Cel.: 514 262-9239

HPQ Silicon Resources
3000, Omer-Lavallée St, Suite 306
Montréal (Québec)
Canada H1Y 3R8

New Message