A leader in High Purity Quartz Exploration in Quebec

A vertically integrated producer of Silicon Metal, Solar Grade Silicon Metal and polysilicon.

Sponsored
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

BREAKING: Esports Entertainment Group Partners With Dignitas, The Esports Organization Of Harris Blitzer Sports and Entertainment, To Provide P2P Esports Betting

• Multi-year partnership with Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment to provide safe and transparent P2P esports betting to Dignitas fans via VIE.gg.
  • Dignitas is an international esports team with one of the most iconic and recognizable brands in the professional gaming industry that fields teams in seven of esports’ largest and most popular games

Eeg logo black 01

Hub On AGORACOM / Read Release

Hello Bernard

I just wanted to get an idea of when you will be going back to the market for a private placement for the next round of funding?

Will it be after the promotional activities that you previously indicated your were planning on doing to get the SP back up over the 0.25c mark or will it be now when we are in the lowest 52 week period?

I think I can speak for alot of investors here that would would rather not see financing at 0.09c and would rather see other forms of financing (government loan, or R&D credit) or something other than dilution at 0.09c.

Best regards;

Steven

New Message
Please login to post a reply