Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Dear Bernard Tourillon,

Let me start by thanking you for creating and developing this green investment opportunity. I’am very enthusiastic about both pyrogenesis and HPQ-silicon. I have been following both companies intensively for over a year now and especially enjoy the excitement and anticipation when I try to look into their (in my opinion very bright) futures. Last year my pyrogenesis stock already gained over 300% and I expect an even greater rise of the stock price in the future. Although the HPQ stock price dropt a little, I remain confident that it will rise strongly once the Purevab system is proven effective in making solar panel Si in a much cheaper and greener way. Once this happens big investors in the “old” conventional Si production might get a little nervous and come knocking on your door or they may try to stop you. So I have a couple off “what if” questions for you, I hope you can/may answer. 

• Will HPQ be considering to license the Purevab system to third parties?
  • If so, will the 10 % royalty to pyrogenesis remain the same for third parties or will it have to be renegotiated?

• Could a big player buy into HPQ just to stop it from becoming a vertically integrated producer of silicon metal and to protect their investments in the “old” (and much more polluting) Si producing factories?

Thanks and best wishes

New Message
Please login to post a reply