Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Bernard,

I'm guessing, without much fears of being wrong, that you must be at least a bit frustrated that after spending more than 18 months of filling government's paper work, explaining what HPQ is about to bureaucrats and waiting for the minister to sign the final documents, to hear this week that, after about only one week of discussion, a group of humorists have decided to get together to form a company to replace the Just for Laugh comedy group and where, during that same week, already approached by minister Anglade's team, and it seems they are already getting things into gears. A few weeks ago, it was the Bombardier issues, now this, what's next ? I understand the minister sets her own priorities, and I do not have anything against Bombardier nor the group of humorists, but the waiting for the announcement of government financing for HPQ's project, is getting ridiculously long. Don't get me wrong, I do not blame you for it, but it seems that contrary to Bombardier and the group of humorists, who got their file put on top of the pile right away, HPQ is not getting the medias attention and it does not bring the kind of electoral capital to entice the minister to allocate the time the HPQ file needs to be finalized. I guess that, by now, HPQ's file is closer to the top of the pile than to the bottom of it, and I hope that you will prove me wrong, and that your answer to this post will be the long awaited announcement.

Thanks !

New Message
Please login to post a reply