Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the offer, but in our case, and where we are with the file, this type of strategy may be counter-productive.

Dealing with government is not as simple and straightforward as people may think, and often the rules and the process make no sense to us outside in private enterprise and publicly traded corporations. (heck I know of 2 cases were Companies had actually received funding and started deploying the funds but were not allowed to inform their shareholders until the politicians were ready to make a public announcement...).

Just to give an idea of the Kafkaesque side of dealing with a large bureaucracy, on the one hand, bureaucrat will be adamant that we cannot even divulge the fact that we are proceeding with discussion with the government  until they have approved fund disbursement, but on the other, the law clearly states that approaching the government and asking for a financial participation, is considered a lobbying activity that must be fully divulged..

So, I am sorry that I cannot be more open than that, but when I say that what you suggest could be counter-productive, I have very good reasons for that.

Those are the constraints under which I must operate...

The best way to understand where we are in the process is for investors to go and read HPQ lobbying mandate  Link to my Lobbyist that stated what type of financing participation HPQ is looking for...   and combined that with my original answer to this questions  (linked here).

Hope this help, and if you have more questions, please feel free to ask them, I will do my best to answer them. 

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply