Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Patrick,

I appreciate your response to Dallas.  Priority is indeed moving Purevap forward, and as a TSX-V company that means raising money via dilution sometimes.  Especially when the timing and amount of government money is uncertain until it finally arrives.  I also agree that the main focus here should be on perfecting the product.  And that takes time.  You guys are doing a good job in my opinion, and you've approached the right people (PYR).

However, I do think there would be some solid merit in having some insider participation in these PP's (ie. you and Bernard).  Even if it is just a small amount so as not to bump too much outside investment.  The confidence this would bring and signal to shareholders would be very valuable, and that confidence could lead to more people buying as it so often does.  Also, after the spinout, I hope you guys personally buy additional Beauce shares for the same reasons - boosting investor confidence and signalling to us that you truly think think these stocks are a BUY.

Thanks for hearing my thoughts.  Cheers.  Lebowski.

Thanks Dallas.  We are so oversubscribed that we can't accommodate all the requests.   It wouldn't be right for me to bump another investor.   We also capped the size of the money raised to limit dilution.  Dilution affects me personally like all shareholders.  Priority is moving PUREVAP forward.  The 36 months was matter of laddering out the expiry dates in relation to the various series of warrants outstanding.       

The patent application process has been so explained to dead that I'm exhausted from beating a dead horse.  I refer you to Peter Pascali's post were he eloquently explains the process.
https://agoracom.com/ir/PyroGenesisCanada/forums/discussion/topics/697430-purevap-patent-application/messages/2170779#message

You don't build a business plan based on a "buyout".  The focus is on perfecting the product. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply