Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Patrick, 

I appreciate the prompt response, although I do not agree directly. Insider participation (cash share purchases) via open market or Private placement does infact show confidence in the incredible potential both HPQ and PYR display verbally in HPQ and more in PUREVAP. I hope you would agree, placing funds into a high risk venture is a little “easier” when those in charge believe enough to also place personal funds. Both yourself and Bernard have information and knowledge that all retail and I hope institutions don’t have. Having this information and NOT placing funds in on a PP that offers a .15 warrant for 36 months is, in my opinion very, very concerning. Your positions are becoming concerning. I was really judging my future share sales or purchases based on your own. This might not be the best approach but if many had used this approach from the  previous PP’s they may be in a better position. 

Does Elon drive a Honda?

Dallas

New Message
Please login to post a reply