Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: INTERVIEW: HPQ Silicon Resources Discusses Significant Gen 2 PURVAP Milestones / Achieving Significantly Higher Production Yield

All in my honest opinion:

• The Purevab plasma-science is beautiful in its simplicity and has already been proven to work.
  • It’s potential is huge.
  • Pyrogenesis is doing a tremendous job developing the Purevab 
  • HPQ is doing a tremendous job accelerating it toward producing solar-panels.
  • Bernard is giving it all to explain this (and earlier) breakthroughs to the marked.

and….

• the market response is ridiculously absent.

Only 2 cents up with this last press release…. unbelievable

With this proof of scalability and the tremendous market potential the market gap or SP of HPQ should at least be 100M or 0,50 a share, with growing potential. I’am starting to believe HPQ will be a profit making solar-cell producing company before the SP reacts….

I have been wondering for a long time how the SP can be so low, with this huge potential. Watching the movie “The wolf of walstreet” this weekend, I finally understood. People have developed a very very very deep distrust for penny-stocks. That and the time and logic thinking which is required to understand the tremendous potential this company has. And off course finally some SP manipulation. 

Its all very frustrating.

Maybe I’am wrong, but in this last video from Bernard and in his last responses on this board I also tasted some frustration on his part. He probably expected the SP to skyrocket with this last press release. I would like to give him some unsolicited advise and some encouragement:

• keep up the good work
  • be patiënt, eventually the SP will have to react at some point.
  • don’t get the feeling you are alone screaming in the desert, some people hear you.
  • remain modest. Did I hear you say: “we are going all the way to producing solar-cells.” Shouldn’t this be: “we are aiming to go all the way to producing solar-cells”. Just for legal reasons.
  • Don’t mind the bashers. You will prove them wrong in the end.
  • Know that the people who understand what is going on can use this time to keep on accumulating. 

Go HPQ go, through the roof…

New Message
Please login to post a reply