Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Jan 23, 2018 01:11PM
Jan 23, 2018 03:36PM
Jan 23, 2018 03:41PM

Before starting my post, let me confirm to all that Agoracom modified Kade1 original post at my specific request, instead of simply having the post removed, that is one of the advantage of having our own moderated forum… and I must say that I am pretty happy by Kevin reaction …

Kevin, you were at the AGM last year, and you were event invited to visit Pyro plant after the AGM, so you find me surprise by the path you have chosen to take but I am glad that you did decide to inform all of that you’re in fact developing “a patent pending non-carbothermic process” that is attempting to do what we are doing…

I am a bit puzzled by the argument you are using to deny the fact that you have a conflict of interest when you post questions on any HPQ forum…

You see the conflict of interest I raised was not related to what you wrote to Patrick, but it was very specifically related to the fact that you are trying to copy what we are doing, the fact that your process is non carbothermic process and ours is a carbothermic process, is irrelevant, the point is that you are attempting to do what we are doing.   

Now since I have a pretty good idea what that entails, let me paraphrase the wise words of the great PK SUBBAN:  “Good luck with that…”

Anyways, you’re a talented aerospace engineer with a good manual however, you will learn, as we have, that having a new idea is the easy part.  Executing and funding the R&D challenges to validate the idea is where the real fun is! Quick question: How are you financing this project?  You did use the term “our patent pending non-carbothermic process”…  Anybody, we know part of the “our”?  Could the posts of Stock, Saint, Napoleon (Geauxtigers on Agoracom), Exclusive… bashing HPQ (sorry asking though questions as Saint likes to say) be part of a strategy aimed at poaching HPQ investors for your project?

I must say that I find it surprising that you chose to participate on this HPQ forum and fundamentally continue the same line of questioning that a dedicated group of bashers used in a clear attempt to minimize the significance of the Milestones reached last week… In the past, you used your surrogates to do the dirty work…  

Just as you did a while back when you convinced stocknews101 (or acted as his professor as he claimed) and asked some very pointed questions loaded with false statements and innuendos around our Purity result to Peter a while back... (Link here 1 2 3)

Also, I find very interesting your choice of words:  Were you clearly mention “our patent pending non-carbothermic process and your (HPQ) carbothermic process”… Why did you choose to omit the fact that our process is also patent pending? Are you trying to insinuate something about HPQ patent process?

The question is fair since you are the instigator of the entire patent claims argument of the bashers (Stock, Saint, Napoleon (Geauxtigers on Agoracom), Exclusive…).   Heck, their comments are the same you used in email exchanges between Patrick and myself last year…

In this regards, let me repeat what Pyro, HPQ, Pyro patent agent, told you then: we are all very confident that, contrary to your claims, we will get a patent for the process…. and furthermore Peter did clearly reply to the questions about the WIPO comments, (Link here to see exchange) but still you continue to have your IM buddies (Stock, Saint, Napoleon (Geauxtigers on Agoracom), Exclusive…) claims that we will not… 

It’s clear that we will go nowhere continuing our discussions Kevin (Stock, Saint, Napoleon (Geauxtigers on Agoracom), Exclusive), you are all certain that you are right, and whatever we say, you will turn it against HPQ…Heck just this week, you started a new false rumour that we are not going forward with our patent applications because of the WIPO Comments…

Anyway as always my replies are not really for you, but to HPQ investors, just wanted to tell you that we see what’s going on, and we realize that the silent majority agrees with our business plan, so be advised that I will not really waste more of my time replying to bashers… they can continue there games on Stockhouse, but here the game is over…

One last point, I want to thank you Kevin, your action has single-handedly proven my point that I need to be very cautious with Corporate and Process Secret and that even with our shareholders.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon

CEO

Jan 29, 2018 10:52PM

Jan 30, 2018 09:03AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply