Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Dear Bernard.

I am replying to your question pasted below (copied from your post).

"Finally, Kevin before you come back and say that I have not replied specifically to your question, I have one quick question, can you explain how you are not in a conflict of interest asking such a pointed questions about our process when you have indicated that you are attempting to develop a new silicon production process?" 

My comments to Patrick relative to a conflict of interest when he recently called to offer me a consulting position with HPQ (which I declined), were describing a confict of MY interests, not HPQ's interests.

Since there is nothing in common between our patent pending non carbothermic process and your carbo thermic process,  I fail to see how asking for a confirmation of the information contained in your own news releases could be considred a conflict of any ones interest.

Which is all I actually did ask for.

as I mentioned previously thankyou for the very clear reply to my question. and also thanks for the plug.

New Message
Please login to post a reply