Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Juno,

You do realize that Pyro press release was over 3,219 words long and that from that only 23 words cover the segment you called "Conflicting"... just to put this in perceptive, that represent only 0.7% of the entire PyroGenesis press release... or put in another way Pyro and HPQ public statements are in agreement 99.3 % of the time... Not bad when you look at that way...

So let be clear,

Peter comment is accurate: "Tapping was not part of the GEN-2 objectives and, as such, we never operated with the goal of creating the conditions to tap."

The simple fact is that we know what is required to attain tapping from the Gen-2 but since tapping is not a critical element in the scaling up process tests, the machine is simply not operated with a goal of creating taping condition during the ongoing tests...

This being said, the Gen-2 is capable of allowing tapping of material, and we are just in March, therefore, our statement is also correct it would be a milestone if we succeed tapping from the Gen-2 during 2018.

What Peter was articulate is simple, in PyroGenesis eyes, Gen-2 tapping is not critical to the success of the program...

I know that my answer will not satisfy the members of the suicide bashing crew (Stocky aka Exclusive now, Saint, Kade, and the new recruit Justin) that dominate Stockhouse, but heck I have no clue what could make them happy, and to be honest I don't care...

Seriously their post today meet one 100% the definition of what basher do.... and yet they keep denying it... 

This week was a good week and that is all...

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon

CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply