Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: HPQ Announces that Pyrogenesis has Issued an Update on the PUREVAP(TM) Project

Thank you for your post 007. 

Most definitely, PUREVAP has the potential to disrupt not only the solar silicon market but also the ferrosilicon market and silicon metals market. Depending on the deal made with Apollon, but if solar silicon is attained, then we may also have access to the solar cell market which has combined value of solar silicon, ferrosilicon, and silicon metals markets combined annually.

There are numerous items that the market could be waiting for and who knows which one the market will value enough to start talking again, but once talk starts there will be a lot of confidence behind the talk as the project continues to advance further and further. Even though PYR and Apollon are partnered with HPQ, it seems the market is still afraid of getting "solar burnt" and doesn't want to jump in so easily as many others who haved, hoping for a quick flip and now upset. Confidence is definitely in demand and HPQ, PYR & Apollon are doing their best, imo, to balance project classification and the market demand of "prove it" without compromising the R&D project it is & the IP.

Securing financing would help and it seems as if the market doesn't mind giving the strategic and institutional investor a deal on the $1.5m that's needed to cover 2018  funds. Rather HPQ finances at .10 or .20 , it still puts us just over 200m shares outstanding and places more shares into Major Investors hands increasing control of shares and SP. I paid a premium for my shares and have no regrets in doing so as my confidence and foresight on PUREVAP is high and prosperous. Once HPQ becomes a multi billion dollar company, 200~300m shares won't mean anything. I say multi billion dollar company because I see many great business models made possible with PUREVAP, that don't necessarily need Bernard being a CEO of multi-international HPQ owned reactors or the needs of a buy out so some "experienced" silicon producer can do so. 

Or it could be attaining  "solar grade" silicon. And now we have Apollon available to certify PUREVAP's silicon characteristics & quality. Even though the ferrosilicon and silicon metals markets are of equal value to the solar silicon industry annually, not including solar cell market. The market is also so fixed on HPQ attaining solar silicon that ferrosilicon and silicon metals value does not get recognized imo.

Or it could be seeing an ingot poured from the Gen3 pilot plant. Proving scalability has been a long time barrier to belief, however PYR has expressed in multiple PR's how they have derisked this and have no concern knowing their technology and the PUREVAP process through their testing. However for some they will have to see it to believe it.

Or it could be seeing PUREVAP being patented. Once again though, PYR has no concerns as they have never failed in attaining a patent when applied for and feel very comfortable with their patent application for PUREVAP and their IP strategy.

All of these have their own value, imo, including previous press releases about PUREVAP's progress and there could be many other surprises with value that may just flip the switch for some. The only thing I see happening is sowed seeds of doubt  being spread and impatient investors selling, outweighing interest/ belief. Though I believe it will be short-lived if investors focus on the achievements and milestones continued to be made and take what other investors say with a grain of salt and/ or ignore. The longer the market devalues these milestones and not recognize the hidden value due to disbelief, the bigger the bang will become when the light turns on for all and your mother and dog starts telling you about PUREVAP. 

But this doesn't mean anything if you don't believe. And why believe a stranger, believe in yourself and your decisions. Just be prepared for the worst, expect nothing and hope for the best.

Sabbath ;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply