Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi All,

Usually, I do not comment on the rumours created by the "Suicide Crew", but I have received many emails from shareholders that seem to have a need to continue participating in these anonymous telegram boards and have chosen to give more importance than required to these individuals and the false information they are spreading...

And since I will not reply to email queries from people that participate in these forums, I have chosen to address the latest crazy rumour on Agoracom.

Fundamentally the new rumour is that according to them: "Pyrogenesis only submitted patent applications for Canada and Taiwan.... " and to make the false information seems more credible, "the information was supposedly given to the poster by someone patent lawyer".

To add insult to injury, my number 1 basher sent me the following email this morning:

"What’s the rumour I heard about only two patent applications in the national Phase, Taiwan and Canada? surely you can name more that? Very concerning, to say the least"

Now let me make this very clear, We (Pyro and HPQ) do not divulge details of our Patent applications process... but what I can say is this:  The claim that Pyro only submitted patent applications for Canada and Taiwan is 100% fabricated and 100% False...

Now if anybody acted and sold their shares today base on these false rumours, please remember to keep a screen copy of the post with the name of the person that gave you that deliberately false information, you may find this useful in the future...

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply