Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Bigginger,

Wow not an easy question for me to answer because of disclosure rules, but I will do my best.

There are only two emotions that motivate investors to make bold moves (Fear and Greed) so it is not abnormal for the fundamental value of a Corporation not to match its market valuation.

Greed pushes the shares prices above its fundamental value and Fear does the opposite.

We have been trading around the $0.10 mark for a long time, so it looks as if the milestones we are reaching are being used by fearful investors as liquidation events.

But when you look at the situation using the Gartner Hype Cycle Curve as a point of reference, we can see that from January 2016 until February 2017 we were in a visibility upcycle until we reached what Gartner calls The Peak of Inflated Expectations...

And from February 2017 until March 2018 we entered a lower visibility phase that ends when we are at the Through of Disillusion... 

Please click on the following link to see our Gartner Hype Cycle Curve with an arrow that shows the actual progression of our project.

If we have actually reached that point then, in the future, we may expect to have better visibility for the project, and that may have an impact on speculation...

Anyway, my long answer is that I believe that we have turned a corner and that with time, the cumulative effect of the milestones we are reaching will change the market dynamic...

Sorry that I can not big more specific.

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply