Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Bernard,

What I understand in the information from the company’s presentation and from an answer you gave on this board a few months ago regarding government financing, is that it is at the stage of being conditional to previously completing the project’s financing and that you aim at completing it during Q2 2018. I understand that Q2 2018 is not over yet and that you cannot give information here that was not previously published in a press release, but there is a provincial election coming this fall and I believe that a minister from a new government would probably not feel obligated to sign a conditional agreement negotiated with a minister from a previous government.  If the agreement is still at a conditional stage, is there any guaranty a new government would sign or respect a conditional agreement negotiated by the previous one?  Is there anything you can say on this subject?

Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply