Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Dear Renaissance,

In this specific situation, I have even less power to influence the timing of what is happening then I usually have, so I, like you have to wait...

But, it is important for everyone to realize that Quebec elections are not until October 1, 2018 (Q4 2018) and that I am very hopeful that this time we will respect the Q2 timeline presented, so I would not worry too much about the timing of the elections nor what a new government would do (yet)...

There is another way to look at the situation that makes the fact that the elections are close by actually a positive: Politician love to make job creation announcements, and when you combine that with a Green Technologies angle you have a double positive...

Finally, the scenario you presented assumes that by the time the elections arrives in October, we would still have not been able to meet the conditions precedent, and I have my reasons to be very confident that this will not happen.

Off course I could give you much more details about why I am very confident, but you have to understand that I am very limited by what I am authorized to say presently.

I have been told that regardless of the fact that I am obligated by law to make a public statement, on an open government website, mentioning the fact that I am approaching the government for a financial participation, that I am not authorised to make any public disclosure on the subject until all is completed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon
CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply