Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Brodeur9,

Thanks for the link, and Yes I am following that closely.

I agree with you that this and others actions taken by Governments in the US represent a massive opportunity for our Unique Purevap process.

As time goes by, peoples and investors will realize that reaching these lofty goals of building that many new solar panels will have a direct impact on the demand for Solar Grade Silicon Metal. 

Furthermore, combine that reality with the fact that the vast majority of Solar Grade Silicon Metal and Solar cells produced in the world are produced in countries affected by the new import tariffs charged on solars cells in the US, and you realize that this will result in a search for local capacity to produce Solar Grade Silicon Metal and Solar cells in the US.  Traditional process barriers to entry being so high, this bold very well for us.

As soon as we have completed the Pilot Plant Financing, I plan on starting a marketing campaign to tell investors why the Purevap is one of the key solutions for California to reach their green energy goals. 

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon

CEO

New Message
Please login to post a reply