Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Bernard

Please accept my apologies for rehashing old topics, however, in my defence, I did not see take 1-32. 

In my humble opinion, there is no concerted effort to destroy HPQ or profit from a decline in the SP. There is no dark pool of capital deliberately pushing the SP down. You as CEO should be easily able to see what my position used to be and what it is now.

For those here that don't have that ability, let me just say that I sold about 85% of my original position and kept a little bit In the event there is a liquidity event or other such bit of positive news that might positively affect the SP. 

Also, I'd like to point out that you did not address the comments of the patent authorities. This particular patent application does not appear to be patentable. Period. Point finale. End of discussion. 

What I have a problem with is the missed deadlines, the changing scope of the pilot plant timelines, The shifting away from announcing purity and yield statistics to the 'attitude' that these numbers no longer matter. The focus shifting to the buzzword of the moment (blockchain) the lack of transparency (IIROC email), the constant dilution at very low SP, and the lack of management insider purchases of company stock (At market or PP, not warrant exercise) - Bref: overpromise and underdeliver.

I had a problem with the WIPO report and when the problem is raised I'm told that there is a "secret" that can't be disclosed which will totally reverse the decision of the patent. You see I've done a little bit of research on the patent process, you can't simply add a document in the 11th hour even if it's a "secret" you have to start the process over again. 

I guess what my intention is here is simply to highlight the issues "as I see them" I'll leave the topic up for debate with others and you, of course, have your job to do to bring in more investors. I have been growing more and more dissatisfied with the burn rate (expenses) and the direction HPQ seems to be drifting in. Perhaps I'm wrong? Who knows? Best of luck to everyone. I personally never rely on luck to invest. It is my right to sell and reduce my exposure, and this is what I have done.

Steven

New Message
Please login to post a reply