Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Seriously? Is that the best you can do? Nitpick on that particular point? Why not address the serious issues I raised instead of deflecting?

He answered at 10:20 PM, I'm not too sure that I was technically wasting his valuable time bringing up some important facts that need to be considered regarding the patent process.

Now I could devolve into the same childish banter and point out your lack of proper sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and many mistakes in your post, but my intention is to keep the discussion on the facts I raised.

Go ahead and refute my statement about the impossibility of obtaining a patent with the patent application that was submitted. Tell me how I misinterpreted the response from the WIPO authority and the subsequent lack of a top-up search because it would serve no useful purpose.

I'm waiting with baited breath for a plausible explanation. Take your time and think about how you will reply.

Steven

New Message
Please login to post a reply