Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Bernard closed saying:

Once financing is closed, I will go back to my old habits of issuing press releases about the small incremental goals we were reaching toward our goal of becoming the lowest cost solar grade silicon producer...

Was not impressed with the last line of Bernards answer. Sounds like absolutely nothing is happening or anything substancial will be happening for quite some time. Surely there are tests that have been done to show advancements.  How is apollon coming along intigrating into our system? How far along are we and apollon?Can we incorporate making the discs ?

Is everything ready to build the next plant and we're just waiting for financing to go ahead? Or, are we skipping a step and moving into a productional model? We need to push this along faster. Everyday we risk some other company making a new and better way to accomplish what we are attempting. Should we not be moving this along as quickly as possible?

Are we being approached by other groups who are showing interest in what you can accomplish? Are we thinking of selling these units to other companies or  keeping the units to ourselves?

On another note. We all own these gold fields until they are separated. Why is it we have heard nothing about them? Would it not be smart to put out everything that we have info wise that would make new investors who may not be interested in silicon but interested in gold want to buy in once we separate?  Surely the results are in about the tests that were drilled. Why aren't we building this up? Getting the whole stock price up before we split so our silicon price doesn't tank and the gold starts at a decent price? 

After 4 years of waiting this out, I and others are seeing this move nowhere. Right now Canada has a massive move happening in pot stocks that can make us a bundle. Give us some meat to sink our teeth into to keep us here.

MsKenzie

New Message
Please login to post a reply