Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

To me, what HPQ’s share price and trading volume will be at the end of the trading day today are not the most important factors.  Don’t get me wrong, I would be extremely happy with a dramatic share price increase, but I feel that no matter the outcome at the end of the trading day today, this morning’s news release is the announcement that HPQ has solidly installed another major brick in it’s foundations.  The fact that Peter Pascali, who is, I believe, PYR largest share holder, accepts to increase his position in HPQ, shows that he is extremely confident in Purevap and HPQ.  Also, I could be wrong but it looks like Apollon Solar was brought into the mix to ensure that the silicon “solar cells” that will be produced with Purevap will be fit to be used on Apollon’s NICE process to produce solar panels.  I would not be surprised if/when HPQ buys a solar panels production line from Apollon, that Hydro Quebec becomes HPQ’s first client.  We’ll see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply