Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Wow Bernard... Excellent information and response, thank you! Glad I can come to Agoracom to ask such Bonafide questions and get caught up to date on HPQ's recent past/present and as well as Management's focus and direction.

Sounds quite exciting on the other side of business here. I know it was said in the interview with George, but it's a beam of light to read that there are ways to  transform PUREVAP silicon to SoG-Si and that the PUREVAP process will positively affect the cost of SoG-Si through the metallurgical route.

I understand the significance and the research needed for management to decide which pathway to proceed with. I've already read from HPQ investors on how they believe HPQ should go the fastest way to commercialization and grow the technology from there, and as well as other investors suggesting to perfect the technology to focus on capturing the solar market. Both ways will put us in the solar market however both will have their affects on HPQ's present and future logistics. Nonetheless, I know management and the Solar Team will make the best decision for our future. 

Once again, thank you for your time and wish you all the best! 

Regards,

Dan

New Message
Please login to post a reply