Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Here is some more possibly interesting truthful information that some may find revealing. Others will simply call it bashing.

Also I would like to confirm I am still effectively a shareholder, (as is KJ) since I still hold 220,000 (17cent and 24 cent) warrants in HPQ, so I am not actually intruding and have the right to post this information here.

In Bernard’s post # 3 he referred to a gentleman as KJ also Stocknews101, Goodlife22, TraderJenny (WRONG!), & Stefani1 (WRONG!).

In Bernard’s post #3, in my opinion statements indicating malice and negative intent towards HPQ and HPQ shareholders were made on the part of KJ, also indicating KJ had approached HPQ on numerous occasions since September.

In my opinion he also insinuated KJ had a general negative attitude towards HPQ and their investors.

I requested Bernard to provide copies of the many approaches that KJ had made because I wanted to show the difference between the Facts and the Fiction that Bernard would have his Shareholders believe, and that in fact KJ was making an honest attempt to help HPQ and their shareholders. 

There was no reply after the first reply from Patrick.  It would have been a simple matter to explain something in a private replyas suggested, instead of making only selected partsof the communications public.

I have attached the Email chain below, as usual start from the bottom up, I suspect this may change people’s views somewhat.

Incidentally, KJ and myself are responsible for direct cash infusions into HPQ coffers, by the direct purchase of shares between ourselves and family and friends, of hundreds of thousands $ cash to HPQ through PP participations over the last 3 years.

This is the way direct investors can expect to be treated by the CEO of that company when they ask inconvenient questions that have never been answered.

Bernard’s post #3

https://agoracom.com/ir/HPQ-SiliconResources/forums/discussion/topics/718839-dear-fellow-investors-part-3-3/messages/2213199#message

Email Chain:

Begin forwarded message:

Date:October 1, 2018 at 6:05:03 PM PDT

To:Patrick Levasseur <[email protected]>

Subject:Re: Interesting rumour

Patrick/Bernard 

First, I am under the impression that you guys have zero interest in  Kevin’s patent application search report (Based on the email response). I would like to point out I have next to zero financial commitment to Kevins patent application thus far. I would also like to point out I am pro HPQ but I am willing to speak my displeasure. I would like to see HPQ succeed and I feel it’s best if egos get put aside and shareholders be put first. Having said that I feel that based on what I know, (which is more than you guys) about Kevin’s patent application, HPQ could really have a breakthrough if a deal could be reached whereby HPQ could get rights to it. I have many many (Friends) investors who have suffered massive losses due to purevap over promise - under deliver. I am not an expert in the field but I feel the publication of the purevap patent application search report is the reason why most investors ran for the exits when HPQ was at .30 cents, the timing certainly is right.

I am discussing options Kevin might take and to flatly refuse it could render a detrimental consequence. The accelerated entry into the national phase will force accelerated publication, which may take you guys out of the bidding anyway.

I’m not sure Kevin’s opinion on this but I feel if, after an independent review, Kevin’s patent application could be swung in as a breakthru by both parties. I am not soliciting his patent app, but I am pushing for a potential agreement between both yourselves and him. It’s worth a look and I may be able to access more information if the proper steps are taken. You have no idea what your refusing at this point, and if he is attracted to another offer your going to kick yourselves I feel. This is business, not a he said she said game. Do what’s best for your share holders , perhaps bringing a patent application with such high acceptance and a totally new approach would possibly return the excitement and share price to where it was.

KJ

Sent from my iPhone

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sep 29, 2018, at 4:42 PM, KJ wrote:

Patrick

Wasn’t it an idea on paper that you guys willingly paid a million bucks for? And the Taiwanese bought into? Long before it had been evaluated even as a viable patent application? 

From what I know, this patent application has been reported on by the same patent examiner who classified the Purevap patent application. 

It had every one of the 71 claims classified as novel, inventive and industrially applicable. It has also been qualified as green, allowing it to qualify for the accelerated PPH national phase. That seems like a lot more than you guys had when you paid a million bucks for the idea, and I believe you and Bernard had little expertise in Silicon at the time. 

Would you expect potential expert competitors to have the attitude it’s just an idea on paper once the patent application and the report is published? What about HPQ shareholders? I’m really surprised you think it will have no impact, but then again it’s not the first time you guys have surprised anyone.

KJ

Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sep 29, 2018, at 2:58 PM, Patrick Levasseur <[email protected]> wrote:

KJ,

Nothing much to say about it.  It's only a patent application.  We have no clue if it can make toast or not.  Until it's built and shows some sort of measured success, it's just an idea on paper. 

Patrick

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 12:27 PM     KJ   > wrote:

Hey Bernard

For the sake of some retail investors let’s keep this off air.

Have you heard anything about Kevins silicon patent application? I heard that it got very good reviews in the international search report, and it’s already entering the national phase. I guess that means it will be published pretty soon.

Do you think this will affect you guys?

KJ 

Sent from my iPhone

Patrick Levasseur

President, COO

Tel: 514 846 3271

Cel.: 514 262-9239

HPQ Silicon Resources

3000, Omer-Lavallée St, Suite 306

Montréal (Québec) 

Canada H1Y 3R8

New Message
Please login to post a reply