Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Instead of wasting another 5 min of my life...here is post by developbc on SH that points out something everyone should be aware of.  Your science project  is obviously created in your parent's basement as a 63 year old!? Can u just get lost! No one here cares about your stupid science fair project that will never scale let alone ever  get funded.

One thing I know and learnt during my due diligence is that thousands upon thousands succeeded at lab level with results but most or almost all fail to go beyond lab concept to viable commercialization scaling up.
HPQ Purevap process has world class partners Apollon and Pyrogenesis that have already scaled at commercial level on numerous projects.  As Peter Pascali stated they have never failed at the patent level to date.  They just signed a letter of intent with a multi billion dollar Japanese company that has done thorough due diligence on their Drosite division. Let's remember Pyrogenesis just took a bigger stake in HPQ recently as they feel and believe strongly Purevap will be industry game changer.  
Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.hpq&postid=29020070#sPrwoCQIW6eMXVyA.99

New Message
Please login to post a reply